1. Promoter: The Promoters are AIG Europe Limited, Ireland Branch, 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland, a branch of AIG Europe SA, AIG Europe S.A. is authorised by the Luxembourg Ministère des Finances and supervised by the Commissariat aux Assurances, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules. AIG Europe S.A. is an insurance undertaking with R.C.S. Luxembourg number B 218806. AIG Europe S.A. has its head office at 35D Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855, Luxembourg
2. Eligibility Criteria: Entry into the competition is open to all AIG Direct customers who participate in the AIG Voice of the customer feedback programme. excluding employees of AIG Direct, AIG Europe Limited, AIG Europe (Services) Ltd, AIG Travel Europe Ltd, AIG Life Limited and AIG Travel EMEA Ltd, other third parties involved in this promotion and members of their respective households. Persons are deemed to be members of the same household where they share the same postal address or e-mail address.
3. To Enter: To qualify for entry into the prize draw customers must complete a Sales, Service or Renewal touchpoint questionnaire for AIG Direct for the respective month.
Entry is conditional on completion of the above requirements.
4. THE PRIZE:
Each month customers responding to Voice of the customer / NPS surveys and completing their feedback will be entered into a competition to win one of three €100 One4all vouchers.
- One €100 One4all voucher prize for Sales respondents
- One €100 One4all voucher prize for Service respondents
- One €100 One4all voucher prize for Renewals respondents
NOTE - One voucher prize only, per customer touchpoint
5. The following conditions apply to the Prize:
Prizes are as stated, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. All prizes are non-transferrable.
THE SELECTION PROCESS
Each month three winners will be selected at random from all customer respondents who complete a touchpoint questionnaire.
- Winners will be selected within a week of each Months VOC research being completed
- One4all Vouchers will be sent by Registered post to each customer
- Judges decision is final
All prize draw entries including any ideas submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
By submitting your competition entry, you agree to:
(a) Assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
(b) Waive all moral rights,
in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under legislation from time to time in force.
You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry and ideas provided available on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry including ideas submitted, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and ideas submitted for such purposes.
- Participation in the competition implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions shall result in cancellation of the competition entry.
- If you are entered into the competition and subsequently disagree with these Terms and Conditions, or decide that you wish to opt out of the competition please contact AIG Europe Limited, Ireland Branch at any time before the Closing Date by writing to the Marketing Team, AIG Europe Limited, Ireland Branch, 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland and your entry will be withdrawn.
- There is no requirement to consent to your personal details being used in marketing promotions in order to enter the competition.
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person is permitted into this competition. Persons are deemed to be same where two or more of the following are the same: name, address, phone number and/or email address.
- All entrants must consent to their entry be made public via AIG social media channels.
- You must be over 18 years of age to enter our free prize draw, you and your travelling companion must be over 18 to avail of the prize and you must be a resident in the Republic of Ireland.
- All entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prizes will be awarded in respect of any such entry.
- AIG will retain all entries and under no circumstances will any entry be disclosed to any other entrant.
- AIG will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this free prize draw.
- By entering this free prize draw, each entrant agrees to release and hold AIG Inc., and any subsidiary and holding companies, their employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from the free prize draw or from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize.
- By entering this free prize draw, you give AIG Europe Limited, its agents and partner’s permission to use your details to inform you by post, telephone, SMS or e-mail of products, services or special offers that may be of interest to you unless you choose to Opt-out on completion of the survey. All of our communications have an opt-out facility for any future communications.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or terminate the free prize draw or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason. For the draw to take place, there must be a minimum of 100 unique entrants.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter any aspect of the prize.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to this free prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Prize Draw at its sole discretion.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.