Promoter: The Promoter is AIG Europe S.A. which is an insurance undertaking with R.C.S. Luxembourg number B 218806. AIG Europe S.A. has its head office at 35 D Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855, Luxembourg. AIG Europe S.A., Ireland branch office has its registered branch office at 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, D01 R8H7, and branch registration number 908876. Telephone: +353 1 208 1400. AIG Europe S.A. Ireland branch is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
Eligibility Criteria: Entry into the draw is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of AIG Direct, AIG Europe S.A., AIG Europe Limited, AIG Europe (Services) Ltd, AIG Travel Europe Ltd, AIG Life Limited and AIG Travel EMEA Ltd, other third parties involved in this promotion and members of their respective households. Persons are deemed to be members of the same household where they share the same postal address or e-mail address.
To Enter: All participants who complete the AIG Family Quiz online are entered into our random draw.
Entry is conditional on completing the AIG Family Quiz on the AIG website between 07.00 on July 9, 2017 and 23.59 on July 16, 2017 (“Closing Date”) Entries received after the Closing Date and time will not be eligible for entry into the draw.
• The Winner will receive, based on their location and based on their particular results, one of the following available prizes
- 1 of 4 family tickets to Dublin Zoo
- 1 family ticket to Tayto Park
- 1 of 2 family tickets to Fota Wildlife Park
- 1 family ticket to Lough Key Forest Park
- 1 of 2 family tickets to the Marble Arch Caves
- 1 of 6 family tickets to the Little Museum of Dublin
• Prizes are as stated, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. All prizes are non-transferrable.
• The Promoter shall have no liability to the winner with respect to the prize, or its delivery, condition, attributes or any consequence suffered by the possession or use of the prize.
THE SELECTION PROCESS
- Winners will be selected at random based on the outcome generated by the Quiz and upon completion of our Family Quiz each winner will be notified immediately by the quiz result and will be prompted to enter their email to claim their prize
- Any Winner who does not claim their prize when prompted at the end of the quiz forfeits their prize.
- Winners will be contacted by AIG Ireland by email within 2 weeks to arrange for delivery/collection of their prize. It is the Winner’s responsibility to inform AIG of any changes of email address. If no response is received by AIG within 1 week the prize may be forfeited.
- Participation in the draw implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions shall result in cancellation of the draw entry.
- If you are entered into the draw and subsequently disagree with these Terms and Conditions, or decide that you wish to opt out of the draw please contact AIG Europe S.A., Ireland Branch at any time before the Closing Date by writing to the Marketing Team, AIG Europe S.A., Ireland Branch, 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland and your entry will be withdrawn.
- There is no requirement to consent to your personal details being used in marketing promotions in order to enter the draw.
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. Only one prize per person can be awarded during this draw. Persons are deemed to be same where two or more of the following are the same: name, address, phone number and/or email address.
- If more than one person completes the quiz at the same time with the same combination of answers and the pop up shows up, it is the user who enters their email first that will receive the prize.
- The Winner must consent to their entry be made public via AIG social media channels.
- The Winners agrees to take part in post-Prize Draw publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity (including the Winner and their guest’s name and image) for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms. The Winners’ name, pictures and county will be made available after 16th of July 2017 on www.aig.ie
- The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is subject to availability. If the Prize includes tickets for any event, the Promoter shall not bear any liability to any Winner if the event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter.
- The Winner agrees not to sell, order to sell or use the Prize Draw or the Prize for any commercial or promotional purposes (including placing the Prize and any internet auction site). The Prize is non-transferable.
- You must be over 18 years of age to enter our free prize draw and you must be a resident in the Republic of Ireland.
- All entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prizes will be awarded in respect of any such entry.
- AIG will retain all entries and under no circumstances will any entry be disclosed to any other entrant.
- AIG will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this free prize draw.
- By entering this free prize draw, each entrant agrees to release and hold AIG Inc. and any subsidiary and holding companies, their employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from the free prize draw or from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or terminate the free prize draw or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter any aspect of the prize.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to this free prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Prize Draw at its sole discretion.
- By participating, the Winner agrees that their name and county will be made available to any person who contacts the Promoter and requests details of the Winner. To find out the name of the Winner, please send a self addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, AIG Europe S.A., Ireland Branch, 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.