FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GENWHY COMPETITION
Disclaimer: these Terms and Conditions are effective 28 April 2016 and replace the Terms and Conditions originally on the site.
1. Promotor: The Promoter is AIG Europe S.A. which is an insurance undertaking with R.C.S. Luxembourg number B 218806. AIG Europe S.A. has its head office at 35 D Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855, Luxembourg. AIG Europe S.A., Ireland branch office has its registered branch office at 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, D01 R8H7, and branch registration number 908876. Telephone: +353 1 208 1400. AIG Europe S.A. Ireland branch is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Entry into the genwhy competition is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland aged between 18 and 34 who are able to attend the genwhy Summit, be able to commute to the Promoter’s office for the duration of the Summer Fellowship, and be authorised to work in the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees of AIG Direct, AIG Europe S.A., AIG Europe Limited, AIG Europe (Services) Ltd, AIG Travel Europe Ltd, AIG Life Limited and AIG Travel EMEA Ltd, other third parties involved in this promotion and members of their respective households. Persons are deemed to be members of the same household where they share the same postal address or e-mail address.
3. To Enter: All participants must submit an email to email@example.com with:
· Subject Line: "[Challenge Name]"
· Your submission to one of the role challenges below
· Submit a PDF or your resume or your LinkedIn profile URL
1. Front-End Analyst: to answer the question “How can AIG provide me with online (desktop or mobile) tools to enhance my lifestyle in these areas?”
Please submit a description (250 words or less) of tool/resource that fulfills competition requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, you may also submit a PDF Attachment or URL link to draft pages that support your idea.
2. Social Content Marketer: to answer the question “How can I create a promotional social media campaign for one of these areas?”
Please submit a description (250 word or less) of campaign you would run to fulfill competition requirements to email@example.com.
In addition, you may also submit a URL link to campaign and/or a PDF attachment with screenshots and links to metrics on success of your campaign at time of submission (including but not limited to likes, comments, views, retweets, shares, and features).
3. Marketing/Partnerships Analyst: to answer the question “How can AIG partner with other companies to strengthen its brand appeal to millennials?” Please submit a partnership proposal (500 words or less) with a brief description for each company of how the partnership would work and note a key player that you would reach out to (with LinkedIn and/or contact information) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, you may also submit a PDF attachment of project plan to execute proposal.
4. Data Analyst: to answer the question “What are some interesting analytic insights pertaining to the behaviours of Irish Millennials in one of the following areas?” Please submit a summary (500 words or less) of the methodology, tools, and sources you would use to execute analysis to email@example.com.
In addition, you may also submit a PDF with infographics summarizing preliminary insights.
Entry is conditional on completion of the above requirements between 00.00 on April 18, 2016 and 23.59 on May 31, 2016 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date and time may not be eligible for entry into the competition.
4. The Prizes:
1. Finalists will attend the genwhy Summit in Dublin. They will receive Dublin GAA and All Blacks merchandise.
2. Runner-Ups from the genwhy Summit will each win 1 Dublin GAA Match Day ticket, access to a Dublin GAA training session, a meet-and-greet with the Dublin GAA players, and a myLupo Bluetooth Finder & Tracker.
3. 4 Grand Prize Winners - one from each given challenge role - will each receive 1 Dublin GAA All Ireland ticket, a meet-and-greet with Dublin GAA players, a Samsung Gear Virtual Reality Headset, and a Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker. In addition, they will receive the genwhy Summer Fellowship opportunity. An amount of €6,000 will be awarded to cover your expenses. If any of these Grand Prize Winners decline the Summer Fellowship, the Summer Fellowship opportunity and €6,000 will be awarded to the next available contestant for the given role challenge.
5. Prizes are as stated, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. All prizes are non-transferrable.
6. Travels costs are not included and are at the winner’s expense.
7. The Promoter shall have no liability to the winners with respect to the prize, or its delivery, condition, attributes or any consequence suffered by the possession or use of the prize.
THE SELECTION PROCESS
8. The Runner-Ups and 4 Grand Prize Winners will be notified within 4 working days of the genwhy Summit.
9. The Finalist prize winners will be contacted by e-mail within 7 working days prior to the genwhy Summit. If the finalist does not respond to this notification within 3 days of the notification being made, he/she may be considered to have waived his/her prize and participation at the genwhy Summit, and the prize will be awarded to a reserve selected at the time of the first selection.
10. The Finalists will be selected at the discretion of Promotor. Prize winner will be chosen in accordance with the scoring criteria that can be found on Promotor’s website.
11. The Runner-Ups will be chosen from the Finalists during the genwhy Summit.
12. The 4 Grand Prize Winners will be chosen from the Finalists. If the winner does not respond to accept their place on the Summer Fellowship in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the genwhy Summit, he/she will be considered to have waived his/her prize, and the prize awarded to a reserve selected at the time of the first selection.
13. Other than what is set forth below, we are not claiming any ownership rights to your entry. However, by submitting your entry, you:
· Are granting us an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide non-exclusive right and license to: (i) use, review, assess, test, and otherwise analyze your entry and all its content in connection with this Competition; and (ii) feature your entry and all its content in connection with the marketing, sale, or promotion of this Competition (including but not limited to internal and external presentations, and screen shots of the competition entry process in press releases) in all media (now known or later developed);
· Agree to sign any necessary documentation that may be required for us and our designees to make use of the rights you granted above;
· Understand and acknowledge that the Promoter may have developed or commissioned materials similar or identical to your submission and you waive any claims you may have resulting from any similarities to your entry;
· Understand that we cannot control the incoming information you will disclose to our employees in the course of entering, or what our representatives will remember about your entry. You also understand that we will not restrict work assignments of employees who have had access to your entry. By entering this Competition, you agree that use of information in our employees unaided memories in the development or deployment of our products or services does not create liability for us under this agreement or copyright or trade secret law;
· Understand that you will not receive any compensation or credit for use of your entry, other than what is described in these Terms & Conditions.
14. By participating in the fellowship, you agree that, for all work completed during the fellowship, the Promoter owns all intellectual property rights with full title guarantee.
15. If you are entered into the competition and subsequently disagree with these Terms and Conditions, or decide that you wish to opt out of the competition please contact AIG Europe S.A., Ireland Branch at any time before the Closing Date by writing to Alistair Weir c/o AIG Ireland, 30 Northwall Quay, IFSC, Dublin 01, Republic of Ireland and your entry will be withdrawn.
16. There is no requirement to consent to your personal details being used in marketing promotions in order to enter the competition.
17. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
18. This competition is only available online and requires internet access and a valid email address.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable in the event of any malfunction of the Internet that prevents access to the competition or its proper progression.
20. Participation in this promotion implies awareness and acceptance of the characteristics and limitations of the Internet, lack of protection of certain data against possible misappropriation or pirating, and risks of contamination by any viruses circulating over the system.
21. Participation in the competition implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions shall entail cancellation of the draw entry.
23. By participating, the winner agrees that their name and county will be made available to any person who contacts the Promoter and requests details of the winner. To find out the name of the winner, please send a self addressed envelope to Alistair Weir c/o AIG Ireland, 30 Northwall Quay, IFSC, Dublin 01, Republic of Ireland between within 30 days after the Closing Date.
24. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.