Terms & Conditions for Dublin GAA Jersey Giveaway
AIG Advent Calendar 2018
Promoter: The Promoter is AIG Europe S.A., Ireland Branch, 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland; a branch of AIG Europe S.A. which is authorised by the Luxembourg Ministère des Finances and supervised by the Commissariat aux Assurances, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
Eligibility Criteria: Entry into the competition is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 16 or over, who like AIG Ireland on Facebook and follow @AIGIreland on Twitter, excluding employees of AIG Europe S.A.
To Enter: All participants must:
- answer the question posed on either AIG Ireland’s Facebook or Twitter channels; and
- include their answer as a reply to the relevant social media post, as per direction in the competition instructions (“the Entry Requirements”).
Participant’s entry is conditional on the successful completion of the Entry Requirements and entry may only take place between the date and time the Promoter posts the question on either AIG Ireland’s Facebook or Twitter channels and 23:59 that same day (“Closing Date”).
Participants may only enter the daily giveaway once. While participants will have the ability to post multiple comments which include their answer as a reply to the relevant social media post, only one comment per participant or social media user will be considered when collating entries.
Entries received after the Closing Date and time will not be eligible for entry into the competition. 1 winner will be selected by the Promoter within 3 days after the Closing Date and will be announced in the comments selection of the relevant Facebook or Twitter post. Once announced, the winner will be asked to send a direct message to AIG with their name, postal address & preferred size, after which time their prize will be sent via An Post standard post.[TO1]
The Prize[TO2] : 1 adult male replica Dublin GAA jersey. Size is subject to availability & is not guaranteed.
- Prize is as stated, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. All prizes are non-transferrable.
- The Promoter shall have no liability to the winner with respect to the prize, or its delivery, condition, attributes or any consequence suffered by the possession or use of the prize.
- By submitting their entry, participants grant the Promoter a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of their entry in any media and through any media channel.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
- The winner will be chosen by Promoter. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for the late arrival or non-arrival of prizes as facilitated by An Post. The Promoter cannot guarantee the delivery of prizes during or before the Christmas period.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter. Entrants release Twitter from all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter as data controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.